Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Gijima seven percent down

platsak
Super Contributor
Why the big drop in share price. I thought there was some good news out with and contract being rewarded?
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
Very good price to buy.What a bargain!
0 Kudos
SD
Contributor
Yes, it hasn't been this low for some years now!
0 Kudos
SD
Contributor
Yes, hasn't been this low in years!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I was long on this one, now burning. I agree it could be time to top up and bottom feed...but why the big drop?
0 Kudos
Trying
Contributor
Looks like no bottome here . ANyone know what is going on ?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Another seven percent down. This is scary stuff. This is starting to look like the smart money running on news that isnt known in the broad market.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Wat maak dit 'n "bargain" nou? Teen 55 is dit seker nog meer van 'n "baragain"?
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
At 61c this morning, Gijima appeared to be an absolute steal. I missed the boat as I expected a complete melt down, around 55c. It is already back to 70c. Anyone got any views on this one? I am holding on until about 90c for a fat profit.
0 Kudos
Jason_1
Contributor
hold on and take your fat profit! They should announce "that" deal soon
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Jason it really looks very juicy at that price.What deal is that you are refering to?
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Have any contracts actually been awarded? Surely a deal of this size aint just gonna be cancelled? I see a hell of a lot of volume went through yesterday, and today seems good as well. Everyone is saying there will be a major announcement shortly......I have topped up again today, and will hold.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think this share price will go to 125c and then jump up to 200c.
0 Kudos
SD
Contributor
On what basis are you saying that?
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
What do you base this on? I would make a killing if this happens. What is your percieved time frame?
0 Kudos