Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Go Bokke!!!

Not applicable
England rugby practice was delayed for two hours this afternoon after a player reported finding a white powdery substance on the practice ground. Head coach Ashton immediately suspended practice while the police were called to investigate. After a complete forensic search Scotland Yard determined that the white stuff which was unknown to the players was in fact the try line. Practice was continued as police were happy the players were unlikely to encounter the substance again.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Preston
Super Contributor
Haha Excellent. I will say a 20 pts difference in favour of the Bokkie
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
20, hmmm. I be on CNBC again on Friday and gotta decide ont he winning margin, think I will go with 9?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In who's favour, Simon?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bokke, 2 tries.1 conversion. 3 penalties = 21 Eng 5 pen = 15
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with INP. I spent the morning studying their financials but there's no reference to rugby in there at all - so I just bought a whole lot of them anyway because you guys all seem bullish about something.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Funny but true thing - I happen to know that Investec have hired a few former rugby players. Some of them even Springboks. That would make me buy this company cos there's nothing I like more than bankers who have suffered massive head trauma in the past.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rugby players and guys who swim in ice water! What more does anyone need from a bank? I'm gonna buy some more.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You frogot about englands drop goal
0 Kudos
Vencat
Occasional Contributor
The Springboks were playing England, and after the half-time whistle blew they found themselves ahead 50-0, Brian Habana getting eight tries. The rest of the team decided to head for the pub instead of playing the second half, leaving Habana to go out on his own. "No worries," Habana told them, "I'll join you later and tell you what happened." After the game Habana headed for the pub where he told his teammates the final score: 95-3. "What!!!!" said a furious John Smit, "How did you let them get three points??!" Habana replied apologetically, "I was sent off with 20 minutes to go."
0 Kudos
Nello
Occasional Contributor
The Springboks are meeting England in the final of the rugby world cup while the aussies are meeting the all blacks at terminal 3, Charles de Gaul....
0 Kudos