Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Go figure!

barry_1
Super Contributor
Some one has to trade to make the graph that all and sundry study on their charts,so it might as well be me!Started yesterday and continuing to buy latest SB calls of AMS,AGL and turbo of AGL.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
barry_1
Super Contributor
Don't mean i'm a big enough trader to influence these gaints alone,but just that charts arent everything.Many signs such as head and shoulders have been messed up by the Rand /Dollar ratio.If u are going to rely on charts solely,then u should have a transparent overlay of R/$ graph with what might happen as it moves up or down.If for instance the gold price weakens in Dollars and the Rand weakens against the Dollar at the same time,there is a good chance of the share price moving up!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Barry I like the guts you display! Hoop dit werk vir jou; ek voel gladnie lekker met die prentjies wat ek sien om nou in te klim nie. So pas TBSNIC vir mooi wins verkoop en uit SIM beweeg. Sit dus met *****ant.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
SKALA looks like you *****ant is insignifi*****!!!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ja die vooruitstrewende tegnologie beheer ons lewe en doen en late heeltemal teveel. Die ***ant wat gesensor is lees eintlik "cash". Ek weet wat "big brother" gedink het dit is nie, maar dis sommer stront van hom. Terloops, ek hou tans MLAAIC en dit lyk of MLA weer op beweeg vanaf sy 21 daaglike gemiddeld; miskien weer 'n koop of sal die staalpryse ook val?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Barry and Nick; sorry hope you guys understand my "vreemde taal". Plse let me know.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Yep 100%. Crazy these days how dirty the blikbreins have become! Here we are thinking hard (pardon the pun) about cash and he reads *****ant!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
SKALA jy laat my dink aan die ou grap van doeane to hulle vir 'n immigrant vra hoe veel tale hy ken ,toe noem hy nege maar nie Afrikaans,toe skryf die beampte "nie tweetalig nie!"
0 Kudos