Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Go long?

shizz
Contributor
350 good place to go long? Thought?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
how good is your short game?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you in a bad mood today?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nope, just building on my reportoire of stupid answers to stupid questions
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
shizz i got some inside info from my rtd contact. sol is going to 853 in next 6months. loan money , sell the house and pile in
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
ok...share some of the gos...That figure sounds improbable unless soemthing really dramatic occurs...I cant think of anything that they could do which would make the price go up that much.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
RTD - my rwandan taxi driver knows someone , who has an uncle who has a gf who is a *****tail waitress in maputo , who overheard 2 chinamen with sunglasses on say in russian that sol is going to 853 asap.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
ha...that makes sense... i will invest a couple of million in it then...thanks for the tipoff.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Plonky , what that your order of 10000 shares that went through now.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Fusion,thanks for clearing that up, I happened to be there that evening and initially thought they were talking Mandarin (not naartjie) until I saw them hitting back the Vowdies. Lucky I was with my mate Fred Bagarov, a Russian translater, who gave what I thought was inside info, and only a few of us were going to make a killing on SOL shares, so you telling the whole world has really put our friendship in jeopardy.Thanks for the laugh anyway :)
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
horse , i already bought so now i can share the happiness. yes that was the real fredsed.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hello Preston...Nah, it was not me...I bought some at the beginning of the week. Ave price = 355...and I was joking about the millions. Only bought 2000
0 Kudos
Not applicable
General consensus a couple of weeks ago was that SOL's future was going to be directly linked to the Bokke - so all those that are long - go Bokke!! To all us Aussies, short the hell out of it
0 Kudos
shizz
Contributor
HAHA, thanks fusion
0 Kudos