Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Godammit

Brazen
Super Contributor
I want a bit of a pullback so that I can go long the TOPI. Is that too much to f***ing ask!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Brazen
Super Contributor
I'm almost tempted to ask Chartboy to do another video to pass the time. Almost.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I think the forum wants to see a vid of goldie chained up and begging for more with a some Dominatrix in Black boots Whipping him for being a Bad bad Boy
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just another day in the Goldie household ;)The missus is on holiday with Baby G, and I cant get a hold of her on her mobile. Im torn between sheer panic and the option of calling up the old squeeze for a quickie. Any technical or fundamental advice?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Technical advice - find a very sharp pair of scissors. Fundamental advice - use them.
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Lol. Nicely put Brazen
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If I closed my eyes and said that line over in my head, I get a cold shiver coz I picture my mother-in-law ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
actually I do have that movie - shall I post it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazens movie request, or Johns?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dunno if its goldie though cause he's wearing a hood...other parts of the anatomy look familiar though.....dont worry SFM you can stop clutching at those pearls in horror ... I will post it on my blog...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its all coming back to me now. The Caped Crusader meets The Lord Of The Rings. Now which one walked like John Wayne the next morning, i forget? SFM no longer clutching those pearls, theyre gently stroking them ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You do realise this post degenerated after Brazen used the phrase "I want a Pullback"... you can take the madam out of the Russian brothel, but you cant take the brothel/vodka/pullback out of the madam. tsk tsk
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL Simon you very quite, Come out of the toilet...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
And now we know she prefers it on TOPI also, And boy can she be Bossy.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Enough chattering, I'm trying to think.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
*Listening to Pearl Jam* How apt.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Not if you trying to think its not.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looks like yur wish gonna come true, si?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Becareful going long on TopI. Listen to the experts, big pull back looming... when? nobody know. The market is just waiting for an excuse to take profit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good point DEP. I wouldnt go long either, what with this market breaking new highs faster than Missus G can max out the Gold Card. Who in their right minds would go long on a market thats soaring and all pundits dont have a clue when it will stop? The good play right now would be to hold tight and keep watching those shorts. Sure it may be another year or two, but at least when it does eventualy turn, you can tell them "I told you so." Alternatively you could trade the trend and watch the bears soil their shorts.
0 Kudos