Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Godammit

john_1
Super Contributor
Are you sugesting you be an expert.. The Chinese astrologer who was giving Financial advise on CNBC this morning,( china new year this week end) was saying its the year of the PIG a positive year with very little vollitilty He recomends staying away from hedge funds and currency's. Happy New Year of the Pig!!
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
I will strick to defencive shares in the short term. I live through the 1998 bull and big correction market? remember? Markets can change so quick when prices are stretched as they are now.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
DEP this market will correct but the real drivers of this market are the amazing results out of the big miners. Anglo's results out on monday if they reward share holders with a big div dont expect that pull back any time soon.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You know the markets gone to the dogs when you listening to the pigs. I'd sooner be playing the horses than losing money like a bat out of hell with these bulls and bears. I've seen this market get affected by Mad Cow Disease, Bird Flu Virus, and goodness knows what. Its an animal farm out there, I tell you.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
No problem. Just beware...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I'm confused. Have a good week-end my little critters.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What are you saying you are you getting tired of these fat cats I think I smell a rat...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Have a great one Brazen and send my regards to the travelling love truck if you speak to him.
0 Kudos