Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Going Strong

carlowest
Occasional Contributor
This stock is really doing well. Got in @ 305. think i should get some more before 400.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Russ
Super Contributor
Overbought.I would wait for a pullback,but your decision.
0 Kudos
carlowest
Occasional Contributor
hmmmmmmmm, okey will wait for pullback rather. kudos
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Russ - why do you say? You don't see momentum for now?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It is in a huge rising channel which started in Jan 2013.If you join the highs of 20 Feb and 12 Aug you will get the resistance line at about 400.Often by the time the share price hits resistance it is overbought and the sellers are waiting to take profit.This can cause a pullback.In addition there is a sell divergence as the price has made a higher high but the rsi (on the daily chart)is lower than the previous high.The picture might change if the price breaks out above resistance and that resistance then becomes support.For now it just seems a bit risky.The support line of the big channel is currently at about 270.I can't see it falling that far but it could fall to about 350.Of course the market might see things differently,hence the decision is yours!
0 Kudos
carlowest
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
There you go!If you didn't blink at the wrong time you would have seen it hitting 350 lol.
0 Kudos
Dr_T
Not applicable
Is it too late to get into AdaptIT?
0 Kudos