Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Going nowhere slowly

Fhydvjtfg
Contributor
I expected to see more excitement in the bull's camp, with respect to this share after the announcement is the BEE deal. The company has a bright future; I believe the fundamentals look good. Is it that the market negativity to small caps, and the global financial crisis has dimmed enthusiasm for this star, or is there simply not enough spare cash to enter the market at this stage, is the dilution effect of issuing 92mill new shares a major impact. You're thought and comments?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
I agree that their prospects look good. They are positioning themselves well to benefit from the ESKOM spending that is happening. Cellular development in Africa is also on the up and they are ready to put up the required towers. I think the best is yet to come for ATR. This BEE deal is just the start.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The prospects looks good on paper and media coverage....The reflection of the share prise stay down below and drowning at the bottom.... The BEE deal might have a good profit margen in 12months time for the company,and no dividents for the share holders, but for the share holder its gonna be a long waiting game.....Hope the share will come to its rights in 2009...plus minus R4.50
0 Kudos