Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Going up, huge volumes today!

Not applicable
Check how quickly it broke through that 26c barrier, and it looks like it still has a lot of momentum. Highest intraday volumes I've seen in ages and it's only 10:50 am.
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
vishal
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hello Skippy Its looking good today. Hit the 28c mark as well. Maybe not such a yawn after all from the market.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What a nice surprise today after a slow start yesterday after the SENS.....giddeeup!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There's on article in Business Day on BEG. http://www.businessday.co.za/articles/topstories.aspx?ID=BD4A492743 Expect to hit R450 Million in turnover next financial year.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Think we might close today above 30c OMHO
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
I'm with you bru. Push da pedal to da metal !!!
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Not to bad at all. Who of you can remember a while back when every one told us this share is for the gamblers only. Well I was one of the gamblers that climb in at 14c and it has paid of. I will however sell my shares at 35c though. Someone on this forum once said "always leave a bid to the other people"
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Good demand coming thru this morning. Are we heading for another 10% increase today?
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
Any idea on when the special shares be issued on BEG? I want to sell but I also do not want to loose out on the special shares allocation. Any thought on the issue will be appreciated.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Another 10% rise today already, doing well this beauty.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hate to do this but "I told you so..." This share is my pride and joy. I'm up over 50% and climbing.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
I see we have a built up of guys selling at the 31c level. Profit taking perhaps.I'm going to hold on long term. Wait it out and see what happens.
0 Kudos
TJB
Contributor
What are the long term prospects for this share?
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
dif to predict 42 cents possibile 30 days
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The company is now fundamentally better off and financially much stronger than it has ever been, did I hear someone say all time high 49c... ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seems that high is above 1000, May 1998-ish, then a six month fall to around 250c, recovered to 450c by Mar 1999, then freefall to 49c by Oct 99. Stayed there for 2 yrs, probably suspended? then dropped in Oct 2001, probably as trade resumed. Seems 49c should be it's all time LOW... Sticking with this baby!!
0 Kudos
dreamer
Contributor
Great volumes the last two days. The question is whether the share volume and price is being driven by (a) the results or (b) the preference share option. It might well be a combination of the two. Anyway, I am holding on this share for three reasons (a) the crystal pack acquisition adds a signiificant strategic interest to Beige (b) the turnaround looks like it will 'stick'. I think the strategy is working and likely to be implemented (c) the involvement of Thebe means a signiifcant BEE player. As such, I am taking a longer term view, and not setting a price at which to sell. I am giving this share another financial year, unless something drastic happens. Hope this helps other forum members. OMO
0 Kudos
TJB
Contributor
What do u ladies and gents suggest for a good buy in price?
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Howzit Skippy I am looking at doing some profit taking. Probably a lot of people are considering it as well. When the profit taking occurs, the share may drop slightly, and this presents a cheap option of buying in again. I believe the share will go up a lot more, but a bit of speculating and profit taking will make it all the sweeter. Sell above 32c, and then wait until it goes back under 29c. (In a perfect world of course !!!)
0 Kudos