Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Going up, huge volumes today!

Not applicable
Hmmm... I don't know about that. I'm not greedy but I can clearly see some buyers queing up at 29c. I don't know if it will drop below this and I think a lot of people will be buying before Friday to get some preference shares or the cash payout. If this share rates back to it's historic PE then it should end up somewhere above 40c. (46/48c???)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That's an easy one! 5c is a great price, 28 is a very good price, 30 is a buy in for a longer term wait. I agree with Skippy, and think that it's historic (pre-insider scandal) of 49c should be it's future (1 yr) low point. Everything and more is in place that was there then, and better forward looking management. OMO
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Yes, those are some good points. I am only selling some shares, keeping about 500,000 in reserve.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Very quiet day up until 15:30... GO U GOOD THING GO!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi guys, please explain the preference shares/cash payout to me. How many shares do I get for each one owned or if I decide to take the money, how much will I get per share owned?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi guys, please explain the preference shares/cash payout to me. How many shares do I get for each one owned or if I decide to take the money, how much will I get per share owned?
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Got rid of 200000 yesterday @32c. Lets see if my theory holds. If it goes up more, even better. I am selling again @ 36c. A week ago we were at 25c. My bedsheets are Beige in the mornings
0 Kudos
Trader_x
Contributor
Look at this one go... everyday up 3% at leaste. Today it hit 34c.. looks like that prediction of 40c may not be that far off...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is when you say 'I wish I had more' :-)....loving it, keep going up up and away
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
this share bound to hit 36c today, already more than half the volume than yesterday and its NOT EVEN MIDDAY!!!! plus if you get in befor friday you'll be intitled for the dividend!!!!
0 Kudos