Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Gold above US$1,000 - highest weekly close ever!

Not applicable
The banks have clearly learned their lessons from the financial crisis and stopped acting so recklessly. Instead of gambling by loaning money to businesses that might not be able to repay them, they make money the easy way with a risk-free trade on the very predictable gold market.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, your guest last night: CEO from Vunani?, how old is he roughly, he sounded like 25! if I may ask
0 Kudos
Not applicable
mooooosedawg or something, the CEO is a 10 year old if that makes you very happy. that is a person attack on Dube, u need to relax. he is a CEO man cant u just accept
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah, probably north of 40 .. radio skews things, all the hot women say I sound 60 on radio ..
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
69 .. that why the ties, distracts ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kgomo, seems he might be a relative of yours; you standing up with your fists tight before you even had a chance to decide if the comment was personal or not. I saw it as a plain question. For all you know Moose is same age and is wanting some advise from a young CEO on how to get there..... RELAX BROTHER it aint no racial thing its a trading thing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ZERO offence intended! sho, sho BRA kgomo ! LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
watch for the short squeeze when US opens...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now 1050 needed otherwise we just have a double/tripple top.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Need to break 1036 now then we will be away
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Waiting to see how the states opens. The shorts must be getting very very nervous...
0 Kudos