Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Gold

blackruby
Not applicable
What price lies ahead for physical gold ?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
kwagga
Super Contributor
I believe John Galt can give you an answer.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Watch Clive Roffey on Summit TV. Some profess to do the opposite of what he says - at least he shows you a chart and you can then draw your own conclusions.
0 Kudos
GQ
Occasional Contributor
short run who knows. but long run. definately up. The next run will probable only happen once QE3 is announced (prob mid sep) - but what happens to the rand is anyones guess. By the time the gold price starts to run, the rand may have lost 10 or 15 percent - so sitting on the sidelines may not be best.
0 Kudos
GQ
Occasional Contributor
short run who knows. but long run. definately up. The next run will probable only happen once QE3 is announced (prob mid sep) - but what happens to the rand is anyones guess. By the time the gold price starts to run, the rand may have lost 10 or 15 percent - so sitting on the sidelines may not be best.
0 Kudos
GQ
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
the only issue I have with someone that shows you a chart and tells you this WILL happen doesnt understand the markets. Anything can happen.
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Exactly why we need to draw our own conclusions. I enjoy watching Roffey - but no, I don't think gold is going to $4000
0 Kudos