Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Golden cross pending

sponono
Super Contributor
Close to a golden cross indicating a change in trend. A close above R200 would confirm the start of an uptrend.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
50/200 Golden cross lready happened on 1 March, for what it's worth.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It seems to be in a massive symmetrical triangle which started in aug 2010.I would like to see it break out first.At present I see the upper resistance at about 194.50 and declining a bit each day.Not sure if you agree?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Tightly held, especially for a TOP40 counter. So - if the market turns sour - we could easily see R168 again. I will happily take them down there. Otherwise we need a real sentiment boost to send this up (or company specific news.) At these levels - AGL/BIL look more appealing.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Feed me or I keel - whatever
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
I heard on CNBC that ARI are over weight iron ore, their other projects are still coming on line, the iron ore is producing the profits at this moment, is that not risky at this stage ?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Well that's the prevailing sentiment. And then there is the fact that Ptarice Motsepe is doing a "doormat" impersonation at the feet of COSATU... running scared some might say.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
my three moving average crosses tell me to buy this stock and I obeyed
0 Kudos