Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Goldfields absolutely ridiculous under R 70

Not applicable
Only if you have been calling it a buy all the way from R 120....last night....(previous post does not allow posting)
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Wizard
Super Contributor
Gold season is coming, stock market gurus have been silenced.it's time to have a look at what price the gold bars are trading at.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
I have finally had some luck. Sold out all my Au positions just 2 days before the dive, else would have been R700K in the red. Still holding some &*&*^ DRD but hopefully one day, in this life or the next it will get some money back. Any way, when GFI gets to R45-R50, should be a good time to get back in as it should get back to R100....important word should...
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Looks to me like its on its way to at least the R55.00 mark.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I see eeven some of the other punters on summit thought Roffey rewiev was a bit suspect. Not that anyone of them had a good call the last few months. If they say go long on a share do your own homework. Im keeping my Barlowshares for the express reason of constantly reminding me to take the punts with a lot of salt.Its problably not in those punters best interest to give out the best info thats out there.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The key lies in the dollar, showing enormous strenght. My take is that is should end today based on the newsfeed after the DOW closed yesterday.
0 Kudos
ZerOgravity
Contributor
Hey DR I hold those DRD shares as well. At what point do you think we should abandon these- I set my stop loss at 340c, urs?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
id sooner go to the grave with my DRD than sell out now. Have averaged down at 420,400 and 385. Taking a right beating at the moment though! ps: well called wizard
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
What I think may happen to DRD now is the following: quick run to 50EMA from current levels(Dead Cat Bounce) and another large drop to 300. Then the Gold season will begin. Have a look at the chart March 2007
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How many of you guys talking DRD have bought ABO and JDH before??
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, I'd sooner go to my grave then own DRD :)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Hey.u don't have to compare absolute trash with DRD that is tradable. Johnny.buy DRD at 300 and join the fun of almost doubling your money in a month! ;)
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
dont think thats a fair comparison john. have made plenty on drd, dont like it, but thats got nothing to do with profits.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
it was not a comparison it was a question!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what price will GFI be a good buy?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
At R 12....Roffey said you would be able to triple your money.. and I quote "very quickly"......someone I know lost lost their house cause they listened to Roffey cause he listened to Roffey...ultimately their own fault...but he should be FAIS registered and he should offer disclaimers...and he should make the details of his "training" known...he doesn't and he should be stopped
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
He also claims to get 80% of his calls correct. sothing he refuses to prove when asked...What I don't understand is why Summit allow him on. Chartboy you have been quite...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WTF....been away for 2 days and pop in to see.....gold chaos. Really surprised that 850 did'nt hold. FWI surf rat making arrangements to buY all golds at this level big time as I've had only a small position prior....angsbk, gfisbi, harsbg. Time will tell how good an investment but I am comfortable. Back tomorrow!ADIOS
0 Kudos