Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Goldfields

Not applicable
How low can she go?
0 Kudos
39 REPLIES 39
Southpaw
Contributor
Hopefully not at all. Changing my name to BurntGold.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ill buy the day i see green not before that !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
To R116 or thereabouts. Sigh...
0 Kudos
Southpaw
Contributor
Chartist is the best person to ask.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
119 is gonna hold. And that is that.
0 Kudos
Southpaw
Contributor
Do you think it will stay there for a while, or start moving up.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yes, Southpaw.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Oh boy B babes, oh boy.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes the GFI turnaround has been talked about for so long....even Roffey says he is being driven mad....someone clashed quite violently with me re GFI recently when we were at 130 and said it cannot go lower...the trend is down...long time since I have seen such a neat trend...100 ema about to cross over 200 ...sure we are oversold but then again so was DRD at R 10....I would look very closely at the 117 level ...if we take out that low we go down further....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I know. Gonna be washing dishes for a month if it tanks.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
B, I make you a deal, half my Plats for a thin blond Russian wife, hows about that ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Brazen.sweety... What happened to trade the price?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I only have a fat one. But you can have half.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Sorry babes, you gonne be stuck with GooooFI only....
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
If you do a reverse Fib retracement some interesting supports come up. At this stage they seem to be working. The first support is R120,30 then a close below this is Gravy's lucky guess at R116. However there is the bottom of wave "A" at R117. So maybe we double bottom at R117. (?)A close below this (only expected in the final wave c of c.) is R110 and the ultimate bottom is R102 with a possible brief spike down to close the downside gap at R91,50 (heavens forbid!) Roffey disclaimer: GFI is still in sell. Any buy now is pre-emptive. Quote for gold shares: In order to sell high you first have to buy low.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yeah, but what you lot don't know is that a certain 'Russian' company is gonna buyout GFI. Announcment in Bloomberg later.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
isnt it normally buy the rumour and sell the fact and not the other way round?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
mmm true C. You know what's really funny? I never looked at the gold counters until a certain forum member who shall remain nameless (his name is Chartist) intorduced me to DRD a few years ago.
0 Kudos