Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Good Run

Frequent Contributor
Has been running hard over the last couple of weeks, where do you guys seeing it going to?have a target of R 250, anyone else been tracking this share? Where do you see next resistance
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Alibaba
Contributor
I also had it pegged in a play up to 220 but now I'm concerned because JP Morgan recently (14 December 2009) maintained their Implats rating at a Neutral with a 12m price target of R210 (R220) - They also stated that they see heightened operations forecasting risk associated with the mining management structure and lack of mining flexibility. They obviously got it slightly wrong looking at yesterday and today's performance so I don't know anymore what to believe
0 Kudos
Alibaba
Contributor
I also had it pegged in a play up to 220 but now I'm concerned because JP Morgan recently (14 December 2009) maintained their Implats rating at a Neutral with a 12m price target of R210 (R220) - They also stated that they see heightened operations forecasting risk associated with the mining management structure and lack of mining flexibility. They obviously got it slightly wrong looking at yesterday and today's performance so I don't know anymore what to believe
0 Kudos
janne
Frequent Contributor
In my view the price of IMP is linked to platinum price, which is in multi-months rising channel; the index is at the moment in the middle of this channel, i.e it has still a lot of room to grow before reaching resistance. 50 days MA is nearly identical to the lower channel boundary. Resi, momentum and Macd are still rising, including the signal line. I would forget JPMorgan, when platinum price reaches 1575, it shall be time to sell your stock and wait before entering again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see it has pulled back today. Would you see it as an option to get in for a small bounce back or is this the move down? See platinum is at 1535 at the moment..?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Forget JP Morgan......... I like this line.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Hey dudes....IMP looking for a run all the way to 250, but must first pull back to 200 in the short term.....if you are looking for a banking short I would look for Absa to move down to the 123 mark before onwards and upwards. IMO only, and as always, may the charts be with you.
0 Kudos