Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Good books?

Frequent Contributor
Can anyone suggest any good books out there on trading and investing? I hear some of Malcolm Gladwells books are quite good?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
louisg
Super Contributor
1.The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham.2.Common stocks and uncommon profits and other writings - Philip A. Fisher.3. The Essays of Warren Buffett : Lessons for Corporate America (Paperback) by Warren E. Buffett (Author), Lawrence A. Cunningham (Editor). All on long term investing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and is that your login sequence number? If so, you might want to ask OST to change it for you - it is a security risk to use your login name
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
1.Investment Madness by John R Nofsinger - excellent and easy to read 2.Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas. I have both as eBooks, but first one is an 8mb file.
0 Kudos
nesbzin
Not applicable
Try Fooled by randomness by Nassim Taleb
0 Kudos
Heli
Contributor
All books written by Jacques Magliolo. Easy to read - excellent info.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Come into my trading room by alexander elder - brilliant.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
New Market Wizards - Jack Schwager
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Trade your way to financial freedom - Van Tharpe
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Robert D Edwards and John Magee. It's an old classic frequently revised, and even if you aren't into technical analysis, it brings markets alive practically Catwake
0 Kudos
pb41
Occasional Contributor
Good books on trading include High Probability Trading and Trading Without Gambling, both by Marcel Link, Mastering the Trade by John Carter and Street Smarts by Laurence Connors and Linda Raschke.
0 Kudos