Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Good gap close potential

Not applicable
actaully more....will look to add at break of LOD...simple all this.. really simple
0 Kudos
Not applicable
comeon rams, there are more views to trading strategies than your limited one. There are an indefinite amount of systems in the world!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes but im not a good trader remember?...you said it yourself. I will work out my own risk parameters if you dont mind...now im sure you should be answering that phone...
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
so theres a gap open at 30710 from may 2008. bears will be the fuel to drive that close possibly today. they prolly dont even knw theres a gap there..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no worries profit locked in at 410...they can go and close that gap if the want
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
just a numbers game now..gap and go..or gap and close..ftse to lead the way
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
profit locked in!, sure you had to to trade another day!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams, it is a technique advocated by Mark Douglas (which I personally don't believe in). You lock profits by exiting some of your position - making the rest of your position a risk free trade. Enough with your scorn now - why don't you post your trading strategy instead? The rest of us have?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
try a long here 380 30pts stop.. target 710
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
hey Skaap.. yes i dont like that technique either..there are stats that prove that all in all out vs scaling in/out position essentially end up the with the same result..only diff..i prefer the lazy way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Electrox but i will stick to my entries and targets if you dont mind
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
just sharing a oppertunity i see..not tell you to change your mind and go long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats not an opportunity ...thats merely a thought that came into your head because you dont have a strategy and missed out on the real trade.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sn there's the ego .. two ways to trade .. Mark's way or death ??
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
alsitrader your response was exactly as expected..simon i rest my case..obviosly theres is "much more" to trading than an entry a stop loss and a profit target"
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
the truth is Mr alsitrader, all your ideas are post fact, and you so much in denial that you beleive your own lies.. i dont beleive for a chance that you were only short a "small position" at 260 last night.. your little idea that that Head and shoulders pattern(30min-90min chart) did not work out this morning due to the gap up, and now you cannot see the fact that we might go up today.. so keep shorting to convince yourself your right, cause the real move is obviously down the way your trading tactics reveal...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hers an idea ...why dont you reshort at 470?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
its a great idea..give me a stop loss to use and a target..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
like you did u mean?..what about 100 pts and 30260?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
yes..now thats the sorta posts that gonna earn you repect on this forum...much better..keep it up
0 Kudos