Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Good news

Eppies
Frequent Contributor
It sounds like the Cons Murch deal is making good progress and that we can expect an announcement on Lesego's future owners soon. The NPV of Lesego is R700m Cons Murch in goig to bring in R150m Production is rising and cost is reduced and the outlook of the gold price is positive.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
bizza1
Occasional Contributor
Yeah, high time for a re - rating on this share. Worth much more than 47c.
0 Kudos
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
Market cap is a third of the value of Tau and the you must add R150m for Cons Murch and R500m-R600m for Lesego. I have a feeling that Northam or Sibanje may buy Lesego. Lesego fits very well within the range of these companies shopping list basket. I hope this share will climb back to over 100c.
0 Kudos
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
Market cap is a third of the value of Tau and the you must add R150m for Cons Murch and R500m-R600m for Lesego. I have a feeling that Northam or Sibanje may buy Lesego. Lesego fits very well within the range of these companies shopping list basket. I hope this share will climb back to over 100c.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agreed, took position at 43c yesterday. Will add it to the bottom drawer ...
0 Kudos
bizza1
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
Voting letters has been posted for the sale of Cons Murch and the consolidation of the share in the ration of 20 old shares for one new share. Hope it will make the share more interesting from an investment point of view.
0 Kudos