Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Good results

kwagga
Super Contributor
Not a bad set of results from this company, and the divi of 350c nothing to be sneezed at.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
sponono
Super Contributor
Quote from CZA report "Pressure on index linked coal prices continued during the quarter declining from US$103/tonne in March 2012 to US$87/tonne at the end of June 2012"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
take a look at the CZA trading statement. Export coal prices down from $103 per ton to around $87, and sales volumes dropping. That is a big 15% drop in prices. Trend seems to be going down - reflected in the EXX price
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
The low PE is a reflection of trading conditions, but if a company that will now trade at a PE < 8, still pay a good divi, then maybe things aren't so bad after all.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
my target short sale entry is R190
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
My target long exit is R179.
0 Kudos
traderdan
Occasional Contributor
consider that there has been no insider selling in the last year but quite a bit of buying..
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
eish looks like non of us will win. where's your stop.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I amost feel like dumping it anyway. This trade is just going nowhere for the time being.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have been steadily dumping my Keaton stock for this very reason. My money will be better spent elsewhere, IMO
0 Kudos
royandroy
Contributor
Yep - about a year ago I posted "what effect could China's slowdown have on our market?" No-one replied. Since then resources have been a dog trade. Did everyone sell in May and go away? And yes, I am holding EXX as percentage of my portfolio - sigh! I'll take the dividend and look for the long term.
0 Kudos