Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Good set op results today

kwagga
Super Contributor
I like this company. They just seem to have all their ducks in a row. The financials looks great, they're starting to pay divi's in 2013. Share price up 507% since 2007. It's a keeper in my books.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
topgun
Super Contributor
Nope...shareprice has gone backwards since 2007 taking the 5 for 1 consolidation along the way into account.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ok, I got it listed @14c on 25 June 2007 in my watchlist which is wrong. The technicals paint a different picture. It did however move from a close of 16c on 2010/05/10 to it's current level 85c on the back of very good results.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't see how they are going to be able to pay dividends. At a glance that looks like a rubbish cash flow situation. 80% of their fixed assets made up of debtors with D/E ratio of 1.16? They strike me as being completely debt ridden. But that is just a cursory glance - not an informed opinion.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Why would they have an AGM and decide on the following if they weren't planning on following through? Change in Dividend Policy At the annual general meeting it was announced that the board of directors has approved a new dividend policy to be implemented for the financial year ended February 2013. The policy will entail an annual dividend based on a 10 times dividend cover.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, 10x cover?? talk about getting rich very slowly ..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
It's a penny Simon. Getting rich on divi's for penny's is seldom on the agenda.
0 Kudos
Airborn
Contributor
Any views if there is still some life in this share??
0 Kudos