Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Good value

analyst
Frequent Contributor
Hi After Friday's loss, whats are your thoughts for a good pick small cap stock?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
topgun
Super Contributor
Go for SBG - although the shareprice didn't budge with the selloff, which is bullish - profit statement imminent - which should lead to a rerating of the group. If you do not buy make a note of today's price and we can talk again in 6 weeks.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
Thanks topgun. Any particluar reason for this pick?
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Topgun's right. Fantastic interims, perfectly poised to capitalise off its impressive BEE credentials, growing from a small base. This share really is locked and loaded for upward momentum.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Company is still very undervalued relative to other players in the ICT space eg. GIJ, DDT, etc. with a historic PE of below 10 to May 2007. It has a significant and growing annuity income base within the ICT solutions and information security industry,is a BEE company which makes it well placed for government business and is on the acquisition trail. The ICT industry is also typically a late cycle mover as businesses start to upgrade capacity. Sanlam recently bought 8% of the company - check their unit trusts. Another company that you could consider is ADW. Also note down this price today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree with SBG, you may also look ENL as I am expecting it to start climbing now it is showing good profits and the market has not picked up on this.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
Thanks guys! I am looking into SBG.
0 Kudos