Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Goombah's out fishin again

Not applicable
Looks like the dudes are tryin to trigger stops at lower 216's. Reckon they figger we ladies will blink first. Hah, I sez. Me round ones are even biggern' Chartists'. Reckon we'll see Imp close above the line today.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
barry_1
Super Contributor
See the latest SENS,excellent expectations,and since they have sold 90% on contract a fall in PGM prices will have influence on them at all.Obviously that there might be a strike is causing some consternation wit investors,plus future close out next week? They are lagging somewhat but should be worth a punt.I intend doubling my holding soon.OMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice te hear, Barry. We been gathering the past few days. As for teh strike possibility, I'll dig out me old Cosatu T-shirt an sprinkle some Capitalist fire water onnit, say a few incantations to Adam S, an burn the thing. That should do it.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
An earlier post asked about NHM and I did a bit of lookie, see. Do u guys know why this one currently sits on a divi yield of 6.8% and PE of 10? That must be the cheapest plat around? Dont know anything bout the company and it operations or its problem, which this price suggests?
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
This maybe has some thing to do with the BEE deal between AMS ARQ MVG and NHM check out this link http://www.miningmx.com/platinum/842428.htm Probably not benificial to NHM I dont know ??
0 Kudos
Henna
Occasional Contributor
Implats are making negative announcements or announcements that are negatively perceived by the market every time the share is setting up for rally or braking resistance levels. Afplats ,,,, there trading statement ,,, BEE deal .
0 Kudos
Henna
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Anyone else have much on NHM?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Gravy ,Are you the Guy that was marching the opposite direction from the Main Marching...If so , then you were on ETV....(LOL)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Johnny, it seems you're on your own with NHM. Nervously in IMP, and wait and see.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Union's 15 percent demand - opening gambit - strike season on us - Num is using the current atmosphere derived from the civil servants strike. Mines, though, are witholding their own opening offers - not entertaining wartalk or high-level open bids from unions - saying, in effect, they won't begin negotiations until the unions table a serious offer. Gotta luv the smell of teargas in the mornin..
0 Kudos