Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Government's Blunder !

barry_1
Super Contributor
There is a very interesting article on POWER this morning on Moneyweb and i should say it's a "must read". the address is ...www.moneyweb.co.za .........Read the comments at the bottom as well.Now u always get the fellow that says the shares are overpriced already,to which i say "so what" ,just follow the prices up as we have sufferd enough by their bungling up to now.I'm English speaking,but there is an apt Afrikaans saying "Een mans se dood is 'n ander mans se brood!"
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
The shares mentioned are: ELI....ASO....NWL....IPS....AFX....TNT....WSL.....ZPT,BE SURE TO ADD YOURS as this is a new field and we are not aware of all in the field of power.
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
under what indice would these shares be?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
different sections,some under ALTx ,food industrials etc,by the way Tongaat,s code is nowTON ,not the old TNT.sorry. as i
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
After some thought for my contribution, i've decided to PPC after all cement will be needed for power station construction etc. and CZA for coal.
0 Kudos