Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Grand Parade listing March 31, Listing Price?

Not applicable
GPI HIGHLIGHTS: · DIVIDEND FOR 2006.18C (50% up on last year's dividend) · NETT PROFIT INCREASING BY ± 20% · EARNINGS PER SHARE UP FROM 50.11c (37%) · LISTING IN 1ST QUARTER OF 2007 · ACQUISITION OF FURTHER 10% IN SUNWEST 1ST QUARTER Dynamic (DYM) saying this share could list at as high as R20 [B]Does anyone interpret much is this share worth at listing, and how much?[/B] :? :roll: :d / :(
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Asher
Regular Contributor
Where was the announcement concerning their listing?
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
share initially came out at 70c,major investor wanted shares and offered shareholders R2.30.the share is worth R1.00-that was last year even though R2.30 was offered.major exspenses were laid out on up grading the place and new renovations and activities. dont think the listing will be that high as many players have left them due to the place not paying out well and not keeping there players alive.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see some big buy offers in at CAE.Would this be related? Imollion share from 1 buyer and 500000 from another single buyer.
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
I know people that were offered 300 plus by brokers for their shares
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see some big buy offers in at CAE.Would this be related? Imollion share from 1 buyer and 500000 from another single buyer.
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
only that buyer can reply to so a question
0 Kudos