Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Great Caller vs The Lazy Followers

Wizard
Super Contributor
(0:1) so far... But I check the all time Great has kicked the ball in the opponents half. Watch out!!
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Not applicable
should score the equaliser tomorrow
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it's not a competition .. an different views in different time frames can't really be compared directly over the short term .. that said my issue is the "end of the world" type people who run around telling us the sky is going to fall in .. sure it will, but when is always the issue .. and if you respond early you loose .. trading is about timing ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
....and a little bit of fun
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
...and all-night drug-fueled parties with naked people everywhere.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Great Caller hasn't been like Zarp to call the end of the world, but it is an interesting contest over the medium term..and we have a bit of fun on the side line like we always do.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Were there naked people there? I only heard about the assault charge.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Ok - so who's making all the calls. I follow a warped manipulation of the lazy system. So I'll sit in that camp. A little banter on the forum might be entertaining. :-)
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hi Saash, I dropped you an email. Did you get it? Not sure if I got the addy right.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Dude - a little warning is always wise, as I only check that account when I'm expecting mail to be there.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ok but did you receive it or did I get the address wrong?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Trading isn't about timeING its about time IN ... at least, that's what Simon says .... :-)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
So Wizard - what's your call? And where oh where is the Great one?
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
Question on the Lazy system... Do u use the stx40 or the TOPI chart, if ur trading the stx, to identify entry signals ect. ?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Simon says it works on any indices, but not so hot on the shares due to liquidity.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
This game will probably finish 3:1 for the Great.... and that time he will be back in the forum as the King ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What exactly is Great Callers' system? Other than him coming on every now and then to say the market will fall? I am not being sarcastic here. Let's compare apples with apples.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Lol - And he only shows his face if he's right ... point is, it would be a nice debate thread, all of us making calls consistently, being right and wrong however it goes, Would be nicer than only stating the obvious, or rellishing in our own victories. It certainly would provide for riveting entertainment on an otherwise quiet platform. :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi guys, as ive said that work has over taken me, no time to look at screen at day or nyt, well fine ill admit i got the last one wrong ( 28 aug and 03/04 sept) about the levels we could be seeing, but there was a drop, i kind of see the dow going to 10300, thats if it closes above 9820 tonyt, another interesting chart is GFI and ANG, they have broken support and with gold being at $1014 today and GFI still remainding at R104 ( see resistance closes at R104) i see a double top breakdown, but it has come down, maybe it wil be more severe.. but lemme just say this one thing, and dnt accuse me of callin the market this tym, bt the crash is near, 1929 prob repeating itself.. the system i use is one that very very few ppl use, ganntrader.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
And wall street tests its tripple top as we speak. Tick tock. Looks like we just might get a confirmation to go long.
0 Kudos