Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Great Growth

barry_1
Super Contributor
Of the four small caps i chose in 2011 the best performance was Tastic....I had the same amount in each of the four at the start of the year ..As the year progressed i sold off the weakest and re-invested in the share giving the most in capital gains ,Now I only hold Tastic....From the start of the year up is BSS+12%..CBH+38%..TAS+208% AND THE LOSER RAC-29%...See my blog for the reasons ichose these shares.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
I think you've been eating much to much rice lately.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
He was thinking of his fantastic returns.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes must be too much rice....Should have read TASTE ! s
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Clever,tastic.fantastic!
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Well done Barry...Others are jealous..I will study your site more in future....Are you going to do something similar for 2012?
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
I certainly don't see any jealous or envious comments above, so how you come to that conclusion only you would know.I happened to buy 21750 CBH on 17.03.2010 at ave cost of 289, we all pick both winners and losers.
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
Hi Barry, What is the link to your blog again?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I hope to publish my new years list in Febuary 2012....the address is....http://sashares2010.blogspot.com
0 Kudos