Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Great results posted - where to from here?

fressa
Regular Contributor
time to start buying this old horse again?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Ninja
Super Contributor
Fressa, you really think results have any relation to future price movement? OMG. Learn to trade the price. Please. Before you find yourself in the position again of saying " but the results were good"....trade the price, nothing else is even remotely connected to how you should trade.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Yes I agree I am on this one, Rev them truck engines!!! Neille Davies (DIR) bought R1.7 mil worth of shares for his family trust last week. Cheers
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
im definately not a pro when it comes to share trading so excuse my seemingly obvious oversights :)i try to use this platform to gain insight into stocks that interested in, so all feedback is always appreciated. i know that the share price is low and therefore a good opportunity to buy, but surely the oil price will impact on the companies ability to generate greater profits? at the end of the day arnt profits what you want out of a company?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bollocks boet - there are plenty of investment strategies, very successful ones too, that rely on solid fundamentals and risk spreads. Ninja, please start accepting that there are alternatives to your in and out trading philosophy, and that there are a myriad of other ways to make money on the stock market.
0 Kudos
jaj
Frequent Contributor
No...Profits is not what you want. You want cash flow. I've learned one thing in business: Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity and cash flow is reality.
0 Kudos