Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Great trading day

Not applicable
Who is into what today? I am tracking SOL, TKG, EXX (AGL on a lesser interested basis but waiting), HAR starting to show some investment opportunities (trade to sell and buy into longterm portfolio in weakness), MTN, I am bearish but have a long to test the waters, SAP rather mixed but weakness expected, IMP weakness expected IMO so short. Thats about my radar for the day. ANG offering some interest and NPN I like longer term.
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
Wizard
Super Contributor
The only investment opportunity in HAR at the moment is in a juicy Short!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Like I said trade to sell and buy later at weakness for portfolit ;-)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we talking the same HAR (not HAHA?) .. as an "investment opportunity" ???? somebody must be drunk and I think it isn;t me ??
0 Kudos
green_goblin
Contributor
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Still long AGL, KIO, SOL and TKG. Looking at entry IMP with a close above 171 and FSR close above 1740
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I was long ABL at 2850 but the gap of 10 November was too scary for me.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
You could have had some fun with ANG today... sell at 324 and buy back in at 314...good daily profits.... of course you had to buy the shares previously (@ 298) like I did....
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Im long IMPS there might be a little neg but where to 166? the return doesnt justify the risk. wkly trend is up and trend is your friend so why short. Where you expecting it to go CPS?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
;-)...selling HAR right now. will get back in at 68ish
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see support at 164-166 but I want to reenter about 160-162. I am patient and will play elsewhere while waiting.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Oh ok i thought you said in your first post you are short IMPS
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
FANTASTIC...sold them all again @ R326
0 Kudos
Not applicable
long on SBK, SHP, SHF, Mondi and AEG - really not happy with the last one, cause I don't think construction is going anywhere. Also got a lazy trade on - that makes up my 6% exposure, of which only 2 trades are still at risk (AEG & SHF)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well looks like I will be getting my IMP soon. Hope you guys were not long. HAR also still comming down, so maybe I will get back into a long at 68 ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
TSK TSK, Silly me and being bearish MTN, lucky I got a few longs in the market
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Still in AGL,BIL and KIO. SOL on a low. IMP looks like it will break to 157 if 168 doesnt hold. TKG 2.8 down. Looks like a hot afternoon
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Still long on IMPS but got in at 160 some time ago so not too worried, seems to be trading in a range just cannot get through 176 which i was waiting for and hoping for this week anyway will stay long and see how she goes
0 Kudos