Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Greece survives for another day

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
citi are making up numbers .. AKA guessing ..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- no Simon, far more frightening will be when it's Spain's( and maybe Italy's) turn to face the music and default.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
who said anything about financial disaster...and who said i strongly believe it will happen in 2013? if it happens, i will position myself so that i can profit from it...I have a PRICE...when that price is reached, I am in and how it got there or where the market is going is not relevant...like trading, my investment is mechanical also...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Your own words: "Greece should be kicked out, let the catastrophe happen....but will not happen in US election year....2013 will be like Friday 13...."
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
the only reason the ALSI is ~2% from all time highs is because of the shadow of QE3 hanging over us... pretty much priced in. watch out below if there isn't some fore of QE3 delivered on Jun 20.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
911 was a catastrophe...did it lead to financial disaster...same with subprime morgage in 2008...OML was at about R5 and AGL at R150. Yes, if you in small caps or if you trading wihtout stops(derivatives) or investing in companies whose falling share price is due to bad fundamnetals(TELKOM) it will be financial disaster. Manage the risk, remove the fear and the market will not hurt you...BIG ships are still above water even when they sink!
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
now that we giving them R17 billion, can we assign them 3rd world status?
0 Kudos