Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Greetings my fellow martians

Not applicable
Darn its good to be back. Wishing one and all enlightenment & success in '09. (Coz like Love & Marriage, you cant have one without the other) ..... take me to your dealer.....
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
john_1
Super Contributor
Oh My God... welcome back mate...were the hell have you been?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good to "see" a familiar face :) Been abroad with a broad mate ;) Blew the loot, and couldnt decide between busking at O.R Tambo or trading warrants again... so here I am ;) Where the est of the alley cats? I see Chartist is still around :)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Brazen should be back any time soon.. Gravy HAS A REAL JOB (snigger) he has been working in the UAE so Brazen has been back and forth. Dinnen is still about.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do you guys want to get a room? lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jeesh!! Shows how long its been! Last I chatted to Brazen, she was waiting ever so patiently for Gravy to finish the wooden deck. If he's in the UAE, I take it either they ditched the decking plans, or Brazen decked him! I havent traded in over a year! I feel like such a virgin. Sold up the business when I left SA, and took a year off doing absolutely boggerol. Now its back to the grindstone :(
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya this market will make grown men cry so feeling like a "green" is understandable. Most of us now trade ssf. or trade the alsi dirrectly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was in and out of the UAE for about 4 years, and on my last trip I just got stuck in the place. Been a hectic yet amazing ride, but I figured if I dont get unstuck by year end, im gonna be smoking camel and riding sandbuggy forever! Good to back. Gonna take a month or two off befoe I wrap my head around something, and hopefully not a lightpole!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Warrant traders? They used to be such a fun bunch ;)
0 Kudos
zn
Contributor
Show some respect bud, i think with the exception of John, we all have been on this forum, since 2002, welcome back Goldie, no pun intended John, but you also bring a wealth of knownledge to this forum.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanx for making me realise how old I am zn ;) Wow! Has it been that long? I think I first came around these neck of the woods in 2001, maybe early 2002. I think we must have been just a handful of regulars back then.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
At last. Amidst the insanity, at least we will again get some modesty...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Theres modesty lurking somewhere amongst the insanity? How does one tell the difference? ;)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
when 2 or more ex bankers are standing in the DOL que.. the one who still has his shirt...he is the modest one, because you can bet the shirt belongs to somebody else.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
namaste dude....hope u found that pesky oke dishing out red bulls in ur travels.....me thinks we need a long train running to Uhruru....welcome back.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hahaha... Salaam dude. I see you remembered the train to Uhuru! Kudos for the awesome trip down memory lane on said trian. Those were the days huh. Young, dumb and full of come now, whats the word ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ooya, Goldijjit; jeez Louise, its been awhile. So you been kicking around the big beach, eh? Sure makes you appreciate home dunnit? Seffricans might shoot you inna head for your car, but they friendly. And you don't need a licence to booze. Gotta count for something. Me and the Squeeze still making nice - you should check er in a burkini.. Welcome back, dude
0 Kudos
Not applicable
heehee. I dunno which is worse. Imagining getting shot for your car by a polite hijacker who's friendly and smiles, or picturing the old squeeze in a Burkini ;) Give her my regards, will ya. I have no doubt she'll remember me. If she doesnt, just remind her of the fun ride we once had on DRDSBK, the train to Uhuru;)
0 Kudos