Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Greetings

Galuc
Super Contributor
Howzit all, just an introduction to the forum and another dip at trying my luck on the markets. Very informative although a lot of the jargon is way over my head, but the tips make great reading. Thanks
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
john_1
Super Contributor
hey Brazen, fresh meat!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
What Jargon? for informative reading, log onto Bloomburg and CNBC - not this site. Here, you're likely to be dragged over coals, have your nic changed, and be interogated regarding your sexual orientation. But welcome, newcomer!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Welcome to the PIT playa
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Seven trades and six are down, looks like I know what I am doing. On the bright side it can only get better, or what?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
On the other hand, come to think of it: in Africa you have nothing to lose, only to gain. But don't be selfdestructive.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good Luck mate, i hope you don't wipe out your savings. Trust me i've been there. The school fees in here are very high, I would suggest paper trading first till you get to 60-40...odds on your side.
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
so...what is your sexual orientation?
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Hierie tollie is so voor oppie wa - 's gn wonner hulle sukkel innie S14 nie
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ah so u are around...the silence it telling...
0 Kudos