Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Greg Secker

NOMAD1
Frequent Contributor
Hi I was at Greg Secker`s seminar last night in Sandton. I am not one to be convinced and still not convinced cos i believe its all salesman talk about Forex Trading Software. Am I just being a pessimist? Can any of you experienced traders give some insight? Thanks
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you're being ripped off ..
0 Kudos
reyden
Frequent Contributor
Google him, many disgruntled clients!!!
0 Kudos
NOMAD1
Frequent Contributor
This sounds like that AMWAY thingy, i was not in Amway, like i said sales people i dont trust !!! Friends of mine was hassled by these Amway guys. Amway is like a cult !! They wont leave you alone even when you rude to them !!!
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
All the people that I know that has done it made huge losses.
0 Kudos
Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
Bottom line if he is so successful why would he want to share it with anyone else.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what - amway or Greg Secker?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
and why does he have to come all the way to the southern tip of Africa to sell it ??
0 Kudos
NOMAD1
Frequent Contributor
Both @ Skaaptjop, they like Spam mail, once they have your contact details then they keep on contacting you !!
0 Kudos
NOMAD1
Frequent Contributor
To sell there products of R18 999
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Anyone use Cycle Traders FX Software? I believe it is home brewed and Issy Bacher is involved.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Anyone use Cycle Traders FX Software? I believe it is home brewed and Issy Bacher is involved.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an he'll tell you it the holy grail .. but it nothing special ..
0 Kudos
Alonzo7
Frequent Contributor
The ultimate Bottom Line should be.....If you are "so successful" then you should share it with all (as many as possible)....so that all can be successful (provided they make use of the opportunity presented). This is how it should be in life (my humble view). The problem is that many people are too selfish to share knowledge....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nope - absolutely nope! There are many many many successful investors that have shared their secrets and strategies. The problem, since you are actively looking for one, is that most people are too stubborn and ill disciplined to listen.
0 Kudos