Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Grommets leave this share alone

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey Plonky when will these grommets let this share trade normal they like bleeding this share dry of sellers If normal forces were at play mate where do you think we would be with this one 340 ?? or what
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hello Surfrat.... you have been quiet for a while, good to hear from you again. The grommets you refer to, may be doing you a favour. As we saw last time, the sudden drop allows you a cheap opportunity to buy more. If you bought @240 (like you said you did), you could have sold recently @ R299 and made some good bucks. I have placed a bid @ 235, and if it goes that low, I am "in like flint". The results were very good, the demand for coal is high. You can speculate on this share and surf a really good wave. (Just dont bet too much money on it....)
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Sorry... changed the bid to 231. Does that make me a "grommet" ?
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
It was those 170 shares that triggered the fall. Clever.... who do you think is doing it ???
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey Been hanging around London from the 15th had to do a hang ten for 10 days not easy when dead cats are bouncing and trees are shaking china so I saw aspen at like 2900 and made a call to take that buy order out at 238 for wezcoal and help all the sick people out there by supporting their share Hey mate the dolphins have left the beach big floods down south here
0 Kudos