Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HAR

hs
Regular Contributor
Harmony is going to rise considerably in the next month or so.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Plonky
Super Contributor
Good one....here is a guarantee as well...Xmas will occur on 25th December 2009.
0 Kudos
petarmales
Occasional Contributor
Unless you are in one of the Eastern countries like Russia, Serbia or Ukraine, then Christmass will be on January 7th. So much for guarantees!!!!
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Yes, just like Harmony !!!!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Rand weaker,gold a little up,yet har down.Maybe it is a dog after all.
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
What is the year end price going to be for HAR,GFI and ANG
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Well....you tell us please...you indicate in your initial post, that the HAR price will increase dramatically.... Please tell us what you expect it to RACE up to ???
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
my GUESS - R65...
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Rand almost at R7.80 and gold still holding above 1100!
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Har seems to have strong support @ 7500. But if that support fails, we go down big time.
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
The share is oversold and I believe it due for a bounce. OMO.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Which country do u come from?? Your name is clearly Slavic
0 Kudos
green_goblin
Contributor
i have to ask the why dose harmony get so much attension on this forum, if u are a gold bull (wich i am not relly ) i would bye anglo gold, just because they are listed on the NYSE
0 Kudos
petarmales
Occasional Contributor
That's correct Wizzard. From Croatia, the Dalmatian islands.
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
Harmony is too, HMY.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Given that the bullion banks are currently raiding the gold and silver prive I wouldnt expect any huge moves up in the next couple of days. That said the gold and silver charts are starting to look oversold and the dollar overbought. So we could see a continuation of the uptrend in a couple weeks.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
http://www.strawberrymarketing.com/press/marina-preko/DSC03894.jpg Found a great picture of the place. European houses and a little boy that kicks his soccer ball...(so Europe!) but what surprised me is the palm trees. Probably the winter is mild there...
0 Kudos