Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HAR

Highlighted
Not applicable
Why is she falling like a ton of bricks?????
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Super Contributor
good luck Cents, I was trying to get a responce from the chat forum on HAR - no luck !!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Dunno. But it looks cheap. Time to buy?
[bad joke - ignore]
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Absolutely - but I would wait for the turn
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I wouldn't touch HAR at the moment. I was just throwing a joke out to the 'buy low sell high' bunch.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Agree, neither whould I
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
What is your view on SXR ?
0 Kudos
New Contributor
There production costs rose more than the market expected. Also there isn't any direction in the Gold price at the moment. Wait for the 5 day moving average to cross the 10 day moving average from below before you go long.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Looks like o/seas money waiting for gold direction. In the mean time they might be buying elsewhere eg IT (moves in DTP, DDT).SXR is a good long term bet: http://www.engineeringnews.co.za/eng/utilities/search/?show=98969 Uranium price has moved up recently. (And for the tech followers, SXR is around the 65d MA.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
The rand has weakened rather quickly,probably a certain amount of disbelief in the market.Now if it holds this level gold shares are likely to soar.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Rumour(?) has it the HAR to buy out DRD. DRD reserves are worth R8. Hmmm... Time to screw the dog? Must be a punt even for a 1000 shares.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I think uncertainty in the current trading range of gold, might answer some questions. Gold is stuck between resistance at $620 and $570/580. It can go both ways, and most people it seems to expect it to go south. Gold needs to build a base at current levels, before I suspect it moving higher anytime soon. It seems that gold shares are discounting this risk into the current price, but I could be wrong. I'm waiting for a move above the $620 levels. If current $/R prices remain gold shares will shoot the lights out. omo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Okay she broke through 95.00???? What next 93.00 or lower like 85.00 Charts are not helping like u say.US set for lower open.....I'll keep my eye HMY.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
And I thought...no way it can pass 100! 90 is the next big support
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
And I thought...no way it can pass 100! 90 is the next big support
0 Kudos