Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HAR

Not applicable
Why is she falling like a ton of bricks?????
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
CE
Super Contributor
good luck Cents, I was trying to get a responce from the chat forum on HAR - no luck !!
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Dunno. But it looks cheap. Time to buy?
[bad joke - ignore]
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Absolutely - but I would wait for the turn
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I wouldn't touch HAR at the moment. I was just throwing a joke out to the 'buy low sell high' bunch.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Agree, neither whould I
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
What is your view on SXR ?
0 Kudos
Observer101
New Contributor
There production costs rose more than the market expected. Also there isn't any direction in the Gold price at the moment. Wait for the 5 day moving average to cross the 10 day moving average from below before you go long.
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Looks like o/seas money waiting for gold direction. In the mean time they might be buying elsewhere eg IT (moves in DTP, DDT).SXR is a good long term bet: http://www.engineeringnews.co.za/eng/utilities/search/?show=98969 Uranium price has moved up recently. (And for the tech followers, SXR is around the 65d MA.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
The rand has weakened rather quickly,probably a certain amount of disbelief in the market.Now if it holds this level gold shares are likely to soar.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Rumour(?) has it the HAR to buy out DRD. DRD reserves are worth R8. Hmmm... Time to screw the dog? Must be a punt even for a 1000 shares.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I think uncertainty in the current trading range of gold, might answer some questions. Gold is stuck between resistance at $620 and $570/580. It can go both ways, and most people it seems to expect it to go south. Gold needs to build a base at current levels, before I suspect it moving higher anytime soon. It seems that gold shares are discounting this risk into the current price, but I could be wrong. I'm waiting for a move above the $620 levels. If current $/R prices remain gold shares will shoot the lights out. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Okay she broke through 95.00???? What next 93.00 or lower like 85.00 Charts are not helping like u say.US set for lower open.....I'll keep my eye HMY.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
And I thought...no way it can pass 100! 90 is the next big support
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
And I thought...no way it can pass 100! 90 is the next big support
0 Kudos