Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HAR

guru
Contributor
Which HAR call is better purchase at present. HARSBM or HARSBN?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
HARSBN
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm sorry to say this, but if you're asking that question, you should ask yourself another question: should I be trading warrants? Maybe you know this already, but derivate intruments are very risky and you can very quickly loose all your money. Guru, Standard Bank does a very good half-day course every so often, I can strongly recommend that.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
guru, one can't really answer that question without knowing the trade you're lookign to enter. Time wise, move wise, stop wise, etc. A warrant must fit a planned trade.

that said stay away from SBN as it is below 20c and the second rule of warrant trading is never even look at a warrant below 20c.
0 Kudos
guru
Contributor
I have been trading shares and feel I want some warrant exposure. Idid the short warrant course. I have made money so far but have also lost. Thankfully I made more than I lost. I feel gold is going to rally for the next few weeks and could see R700. This being said, harmony should do well as it has lagged behind other gold stocks and technically looks ready to break resistance levels. Thats why I am looking at a Harmany call at present. Thanks anyway guys.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yo Simon think you meant SBM....SBN trading at 34c
0 Kudos