Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HAR

Russ
Super Contributor
Worth a nibble at 6700?
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
sponono
Super Contributor
the technicals say it's just the beginning of more pain. Not even in my watch list. PAN looks better to me.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
the technicals say it's just the beginning of more pain. Not even in my watch list. PAN looks better to me.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
sideways
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Well,for the record I'm in!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Ok technical analysis 101: 1) the 200 SMA is facing down (this means the trend is down), 2) the RSI has just completed a sell continuation divergence (RSI made a higher high while the share price made a lower high) this means sell 3) the momentum has a reading of less than 1 which means sell 4) On January 3 the share price found resistance at a falling 200 day SMA which means sell. 5) There is no buy divergence in sight Conclusion: if you are long you better pray the R64 (4% lower) holds otherwise the next support level is at R55 (18% lower) (10 September 2008).
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
I am about to take profit on my short position. Might consider going short again once support is broken. I am not seeing any reason to take a long position on this one as yet, but who knows price and volume could change and then I will change my view, but for now I am a bear on this one.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Txs for the input.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Chickened out and sold at 6750.Will be watching the 15 year support line (around 6400) for possible re-entry.Should be very oversold by then if it gets there.
0 Kudos
md49
Contributor
Dont Chicken out! I went long at 67.50. I need some company! hahaa
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
So I sold to you.Good luck with my shares lol
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
This is a short, not a long.
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
Ah so it is you guys that is lifting it today!! Which is why I am still into my short as I still need it to reach my target level.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I expect this to test 12 month lows soon. omo
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
And I am out.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
15 years...are you trading long term?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Agree pan looks good.Broken out of a little symmetrical triangle.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Looking even better now.
0 Kudos