Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HAR

Russ
Super Contributor
What happens when a reverse H and S meets a long term resistance line? We should soon see.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Where do you see the reverse H&S? I have a head on mid Dec-13 with shoulders at Oct-13 and Mar-14.. Bigger H&S, same head with shoulders at mid Aug-13 and Apr-14 on daily charts. Both failed attempts?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I am looking shorter term from the low on 6 May 2014 until now. The left head includes that little gap down on 7 may which was election day. yesterday the price nudged above the neckline,then hit the resistance line of the downtrend which started on 17 March 2014.You are right-there are one or two failed H and S earlier as you have pointed out.How about looking at the chart from 10 January 2014? we could be at the top of a right shoulder which is still forming (neckline about 2725).
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
I am not a fan of a H & S cause I don't see them easily and it's kinda a grey area to me, you can see a H & S if you really want to in allot of charts. But the the one starting in Jan, if it does pan out should give you a nice down trend and the entry time was perfect, at long term resistance from way back..
0 Kudos