Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HARSBM

bothac_1
Contributor
I've been sitting with a load of these for a long time. I got in @ 17c and 13c. Would you sell @ 18c or stick out for 19c. 19c been my target selling price for a long time, but I really would like to get rid of them soon. Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
CE
Super Contributor
Your call.....
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
SELL ...gold still going nowhere ...Watch 2morrow it will be coming down ...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I think that to sell or not to sell is not really the point...You have been holding a losing warrent with heavy time decay for God knows how long and now that it "might" make money you want to sell.... Wrong way round you need to sell losers as soon as they become losers and hold winners for as long as you can.... You have got away with this this time but next time this will cost you your life savings. It is a very very common mistake one we have all made.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I have no idea where HAR is going to from here. John is right, you hung on and got lucky, but should have exited the trade before it was a problem. My advice would be to decide whether you want to stay in the trade or not - if so, call SFM and get them to swap you into HARSBN rather than selling in the market and crossing the spread. Or if you don't want to be in the trade sell at break-even now and wait for another opportuninity. Either way, ditch this warrant.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I will sell(even a low risk warrant) before holding it for about 2 weeks, unless I have a very specific motivation to hold, mainly due to time decay. I'll rather take a small loss and make the money available for a better opportunity.
0 Kudos