Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HOT HOT HOT !!!

Benjamin_Frankl
Occasional Contributor
Ellies (ELI) is the next hot share! The company is moving into the Generators & Alternative Power Supplies. This one is a BUY!
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
org
Super Contributor
most good news seems to be priced in already...
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Yeap it was a good buy at 197c, so was Sosal at anything near R300. These shares have made me some money during this wonderful month of Jan.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I don't think all the good news is priced into this one yet. It'll be at R 4,00 within 6 months. OMO
0 Kudos
Dancing_Queen
Contributor
Most of Ellies profits and revenue currently come from consumer electronics which I suspect will take a beating in the next 12 months. As I understand it Ellies wants to move into distrbuting generators. IMO, if you want to play the electrcity shortage theme it is better to go for a company that already has revenue and profits in this area and that does not come with consumer related baggage, ASO for example.
0 Kudos
graycat
Contributor
ELLIES BOUGHT MEGATRON,WHICH SUPPLIES GENERATORS.I LISTENED TO AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CEO OF ELLIES AND HE SAID THAT THEY ARE NOW SELLING TEN TIMES THE VOLUMES THEY USED TO.ALSO LATER THIS YEAR DIGITAL TV WILL BE AVAILABLE AND ELLIES ARE APPARENTLY THE ONLY GUYS SELLING THOSE DECODERS.ELLIES WILL DO WELL.REMEMBER THE PRICE HASNT MOVED MUCH SINCE THEIR LISTING,SO THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME UPSIDE
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
bought a lot! hey
0 Kudos
WBuffet
Contributor
Treat carefully. Generators might be in demand now, however, they remain a commodity, with a plethora of suppliers.
0 Kudos
INTTHEMONEY
Contributor
If Comrade Trevor removes the duty on GENERATORS in the next budget 20th Feb that will be a saving of 20% on duty plus the knock on effect of the lower VAT and Ad Valorem. Thus every Tom ***** & Harry will be puting BEE and Non Bee deals together to supply this with very little overheads Go Alibaba.com and request generators there are thousands of suppliers who will at the drop of a hat send the stuff here I am waiting for the budget then putting in an order to buy, go small UPS for servers and PC or Laptops I can litterally sell them from the harbour So Ellies Well Maybe
0 Kudos
Benjamin_Frankl
Occasional Contributor
Yes, I agree...R 4,00 is agood Target Price for this share
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Climbing nicely again today - still got some more upside. OMO
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
no news is new in the market! market knows everything. it is already factored in the price.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i really can't understand the negative blokes here,as at last there is something moving in a positive direction....all one has to do is let it run and when it starts to falter sell!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
barry - indeed. Nice an easy.
0 Kudos