Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HOT STOCKS

Not applicable
Guyz ... what's on the watchlist for today ....
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Get Shorty after the flag-pole Rally at the open....with AMS on a Sell,Banks on a Sell,AGL on a double-top and BIL looking tired...a furtive glance at Gordon Gekko in his cavernous Trading chamber.He snarls quietly:.."Greed is gooooood."...seriously though,since 18Apr, the TOPI has gone exactly NOWHERE.(check out how narrow that BBand is )....Just my opinion,etc.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lazy system put me long the top40 yesterday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Trigger ?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Futures looking for direction this am. Platinum price down. Let's see....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
trigger was on the close on friday, confirmation and entry monday at 4.30 (always only 4.30).
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Looking at KIO, EXX, SKJ and GRF.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
SKALA - I been following EXX very closely. Whenever there is a pullback/correction, it goes down to R60 or just below and when the BULLS start their thing again it goes back to R64+ quite easy. Quite big jumps. I'm a bit sceptic to enter at current level.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How about sallies
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Dankie CE. For EXX, looking at daily MACD, RSI, OBV and stochastic tells me OK to go in, but weekly chart is dicey. I think I will go in, just watch early morning trading first. I like KIO and GRF better.
0 Kudos