Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN 2011

SIMBA
Super Contributor
Dont worry about catching highs and lows: dont worry abou the exchange rate or the repo rate. Just find the answer to 3 questions 1: when will old mutual dump Nedbank....When will Transnet allow GND to run its own railway..... When will Shoprite marry up with Steinhof. Please mail me these answers and you will never have to pay for a plumber again.............
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Play the lotto. Better chance of guess the numbers
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe Old Mutual is holding on to a "bank" for another reason. Let's say things turn into a Zimbabwe scenario. Can Nedbank get Old Mutuals money out of the country easily? I am asking, I don't know, but they always say in the movies, when something does not make sense, follow the money and why otherwise would Old Mutual keep a Nedbank dead horse?
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
The forex market always offering trading opportunities, if you trade with a proper system & plan you can be very successful in the fast moving forex market, I have been trading this system with a demo account must say it does work www.freeforextradingsystem.net
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they holding on merely because they can't sell ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Okay, this is a pretty random comment. Are you sure you put it in the right forum post?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe they should sell it to Capitec. Capitec can then destroy the Nebank banking model and rebuild it under the Capitec model and at the same time they will get a whole lot of branches all over the country in shopping malls and they do not have to open new branches?
0 Kudos
Invinsible
Contributor
Snakepit dont make me laugh.
0 Kudos