Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HOW

SIMBA
Super Contributor
WHY THE RECENT INTREST AND UPWARD MOVMENT CAN ANY ONE SHED LIGHT.WE PURCHASED QUITE EARLY AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH OUR PROFIT BUT THE CURRENT HEAT WAVE,TELLS US TO HOLD. ANY HELP/OR VIEWS. REGUARDS SIMBA
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
trigger
Frequent Contributor
There is a button with some writing on that reads "Caps Lock", press it!
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
HAS TRIGGER EVER OFFERED ANY USEFULL INFO OR DOES HE JERK OFF PUTTING LESSER EDUCATED PEOPLE DOWN.I REPEAT ANY VIEWS ON HOW ON A 2 YEAR VIEW.REGUARDS SIMBA
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
HAS TRIGGER EVER OFFERED ANY USEFULL INFO OR DOES HE JERK OFF PUTTING LESSER EDUCATED PEOPLE DOWN.I REPEAT ANY VIEWS ON HOW ON A 2 YEAR VIEW.REGUARDS SIMBA
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
zzzzz
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Simba, some advice, typing in caps is like shouting. Thats why we only use it when we ars pi$$ed off.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
thanks mic as a yidish plumber i was always taught the bigger the sign the better the buisnes but i take your point.still looking for imput on HOW,reguards simba
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
HI SIMBA. YOU'RE A BIT OF A LAUGH AREN'T YOU? Are you saying you've made profit but aren't sure when to cash out? Just keep riding the bull but set a stop loss, say 10%, and let the market take you out when it decides to stop going up. NOW ABOUT THAT BLOCKED TOILET. . .
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Do you mean Howden (HWN)?
0 Kudos