Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hamba bamba

Fredsed
Super Contributor
Sangoma just read (unreal) chartist posts and threw up again. He shakes a string of gold teeth at me. He says hamba bamba manjie.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
This from a forumite: Dear Chartist, I would like to sign up for premium membership on your site. I reckon that your site must contain something quite powerful judging by the reaction you are getting from reading some peoples posts on OST. They seem to feel threatened by your knowledge and experience. Is the Village idiot special still available? ........Thank you once again Rams and Fredsed you are doing a sterling marketing job.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Sangamo chews tobacco and spits on the screen with your sermon. Sorry bum boy but you will soon contract an awful illness.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
dont beat your drum just yet until the rising wedge breaks below 31,200. took a short today and closed it for a quickie sponono style.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ah do i detect a change of tone here as well?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
no change here I just trade the market as I see it. No short or long bias. you asked me a question earlier on what I thought of the ALSI on a 1 hour basis. There's a clear rising wedge. A fall below 31 260 would give way to 30 800, the initial break-out point. But as you should know chart patterns are not complete until they are confirmed. A break out above at 31 550 would send the market sky rocketing that's what rising wedges breaking on the upside do. you can refer for example to the SHP chart between August and November 2011
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Don't bother....too complicated for the IDIOT
0 Kudos