Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hammered

KVW
Super Contributor
Time to get back in yet or will it go lower? It's getting hammered.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
start at 58 mo
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
OR look at the weekly H$S forming..right should broke the neckline today..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Affraid not yet, Dropped below support of 76 and next floor is 72/73. If it hols there then in will be ok but at the mo its still in a sell signal.
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Hennie,What do mean 58?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As I see it; for The ROM to hit previous support level it will occur at around 58 ?? OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the number 58 price R 58.00 rand per share
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
I think that the R/$ has hits it's bottom and the gold price is going to start increasing as well, because the DOW is going to get hit today and tomorrow, confidence is going to lower and gold is the usual safe haven. So if you can get in now 75 you should get to 82 by next week. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There is support in between yes but must get to 58 only time will tell there are 2 gaps to fill one of them at 58
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
The DOW isn't even open tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
KVW If you feel your nether egions are twitching and your gut says buy and you have a week or two or longer view start accumilating a few shares/warrants/SSF whatever you trade, as the price drops. When it does turn you can then seriously stock up and ride the wave up. OMO but we still have to test 72/73 and if breaks that then we are headed to 65 and ultimately as said 58....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
With a quite market like today (on certain shares) and very range bound trading on this and a few other shares my system is starting to get a little wobbly. (Guess I need to factor in these types of days). The system is setting up for a buy signal BUT NOT QUITE YET. Will have to wait for close to see what signals come through. Bigger than usual volumes (4.7 & 4 mil vs average 1 to 2 mil per day) the last two days with the price down and OBV also below share (Bearish signal if i remember the theory correct).
0 Kudos
Pots
Contributor
Harmony dropped below 72 but on low vol (< 2Mil) & appears to be turning 2day. Is it start of turnaround?
0 Kudos