Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Happy Bday Goldie ! and hello to all

Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
I posted this yesterday but cannot find it, so here it goes again. Happy B Goldfinger for the 23rd. Mine was last week. Hope you had a smashing time! Back after a l-o-o-o-o-ng holiday and even longer party, just wanted to say hello to all forumites and to wish profitable trading to all. Hello Brazen, Chartist, Barry, John, Cents, Akb, Huaron, DST, Dinen ( you still here?), Naomi, YWNA, Wizzie, Nova, Tango, Gravy, Simone,Zarp and everyone else. Done nothing since end November, which seems to have worked quite well for my portfolio. Will have to put my head down to do some serious research... so post any suggestions please ! ;-)
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
CE
Super Contributor
Howzit Ditzy, same to you tks. Can't remember when last I went away for more than a week....need to do something about that !
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Hi Ditzy! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and birthday last week Wednesday. Like I said to you just before you left, come back early as you might miss the Gold show.well here it is! HAR and AFO are my picks for u! ;)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hello Ditzy,glad u had a very restful holiday,w'll be taing ours in March.Some of the forumites that we knew in the past don't seem to be with us anymore,wish they say g'bye,some seems to be going to new sites and trading goodness knows what!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi Ditzy. It is really good to hear from you in such fine mood, My take on the markets is that in november the money moved from resourses into backs and industrials, i think that we are now starting to see a return of the flows back into the heavy weights ( results and divs around the corner.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That would be banks not backs
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hiya Ditz! Can't believe it's the golden boy's birthday again. It seems like yesterday that he was buying cake and coffee at the Mugg & Bean for everyone. Getting on a bit isn't he? That gold g-string will have to be replaced with those big old geezer underpants soon ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hiya Ditz...tis seems all great minds are born in Jan...mine comes up on the 31st, so I've already started celebrating...you know...the foreplay thing. Anyway hope you had a wonderful vakansie daar by die ouers. Anyway havn't been trading much of late as it back to business for me and every now and then lurking on this site as the old "broederbond" seems to be all but evaporated. Will be finally teaching Guantengalengs what a nightclub is all about and opening up one in March...so sweetie, you definitly on the vip for the opening weekend...listen to 5fm for further. Man even though us bears caught a ASSWHIPIING last year, this chatroom and the brother/sista hood was worth every cent.....talking of which....where is my man Y????? Good luck Ditz as well as the other old hands....AND LET US NOT LOSE THE BOND! ADIOS!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the birthday wishes luv :) The lads and I had a fabulous time ringing in the New Year and continued as such till me birthday came around (Thats code for "The Missus and Baby G allowed me a nite out with the fellas which is more than I deserved). As for the Gold G-String, i've had to hang it out to dry, and swopped it for Huggies and Pampers. Sure the fits a little looser,but I still loo damn hot in them, especially those cute printed ones ;)
0 Kudos