Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Happy Daze

Brazen
Super Contributor
I feel quite chipper today. Call me crazy, but I just feel that little bit happier when money is flowing in rather than pouring out. And I'm really, really tired of box wine. Call me crazy, but I just like a cork.
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ahhhhhhhhhhh - In the forum no one can hear you scream. Is anyone still left after the 2000 point carnage last week? Anyone at all?
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Money flowing in, classy wine pouring out (the bottle, down the gullet). Does that neck of the woods know about screwtop wines? Tassies has known for aeons, now all sort of fancy labels are using them?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ha! I knew you'd be around. Nothing wrong with a screw top. I'm a wine snob second and a wine drinker first.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Morning Brazen, I done with wine I am moving on to Something stronger, I am quite partial to Jack
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mrs B.. As a wine drinker what is your opinion on the "Kanonkop" collection of wine. Kanonkop is one of my all time!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
On second reading.. Gravy.. take her out of the box and please, she is asking, for a cork init!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Small world, I like girls who like wine... to be honest I like girls who like brandy too, goes something like, "You're pretty when I'm drunk."
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Impala biltong,will add some saltiness to that wine taste,should make u happier as great recovery,hope your losses are wiped out?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Now ,now "Super" behave yourself!!!(LOL)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Great Pinotage Preston!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Super's victims can't run as fast when they're drunk ;)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Not too many Impala in the forest B! Amazing how quickly everything has come back, still got a loss on IMP but the ANGs and SOLs I got on Friday have covered that. You and Naomi relatively unscathed?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Brillant comeback Brazen. Well done! Brazen 1 , Super Idego 1 Super Idego , let see your response.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I must admit that I've never before integrated impala biltong into courtship, does that go down well? My losses, minimal as they were, were soon forgotten thanks to fiendish vodka caresses.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! What losses Super? I thought you were always short my bearish little friend?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The losses incurred when our market decided that bad US inflation data was, in actual fact, good... and as consequence we raced to 30,000. I'm still a bit bitter over that crap.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Prepare to take those profits people if this little rally is going to run out of steam it is going to do it soon.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Agreed. Just sold the IPLSTAs that I bought this morning for a quick couple of K. I'm a tad trigger happy - after shock of last week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aftershock's a bit highschool, keep on truckin'
0 Kudos