Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Harmony going to 86 by March 2010?

Not applicable
GLD price looking good for some short term up movement !!! Give your views ?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
I gave up on this share. I see 75 if your lucky. bigger pain in the ass than my 4 cats.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
There is the chance. Gold price has been consistently high for the last quarter but I've also given up on this. Refined my trading a bit. Largely focusing on trading the top40. The two dimensiopns: Gold price and Rand dollar exchange are a bit of a pain.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Makes me think lots of people have offloaded gold shares in the last few months as they had enough making gold shares very oversold..they should start turning then as there are sellers are minimal !? makes sense to me
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not to forget the GLD price... if you look today we broke above 8600 !!!!!! WOW
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
The harmony bulls are back. I wonder how long they will last this time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If we pass 86 in March, I buy you all burgers and rump steaks! So irritating trading a share for so long and it goes absolutely nowhere
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Just a tip on trading Harmony. You need to wait for the right setup on this one. This can take some time. Then when you enter the trade you need to be patient. I was profitable on all my Harmony trades last year, but wanted to pull some hair out of my head at times because of impatience. I've your not willing to sit and wait for weeks with this share going nowhere slowly when look for something else to trade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I been trading for 1 year. That is enough in my books.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R75 and down he goes. haha. love to hate this share.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
You have a better chance with INL.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where are all our Harmony bulls again this week? hehehe
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol I'll be back on Wednesday to cheer it on again haha
0 Kudos